WHITE SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

Am Lelia Morsene, all the way from New York and right now am in Nairobi, Kenya.I work with Google there in USA n now i am in kenya for some kind of business research regarding the data usage of google here in kenya by internet users.I will b travelling around the country from doing by observation research n recommending possible improvement needed. i had sent u another email earlier this week requesting hook up but u seem u ignored it that I am rewriting this one. am here for one month on a business trip and i would like to be hooked up with a young guy who will keep me company for the few days that i will be staying here in Kenya under ma maintain ace. I have rented a land cruiser from one the car hire here in Nairobi to ease my movement in the country, I wish to explore this country under his guidance n probably have some pleasures. Any age or race is acceptable to me as far not illegal . Am willing and able to spend. kindly get me one as soon as possible. any guy who is interested can get me through the admin please. I am honestly serious on this please

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Morsene to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!