SUGARMUMMY IN THIKA

"Hello Admin, I need to praise you guys for what you are doing out there . It is extremely good. I love the way people yu come clean to hook us. I know it is really not easy for u pple doing this bearing in mind the many critics n arrogant pessismistic pple who rises criticizing this but you have been trying and credit should be given where credit is due.. I am Nancy in the east of great Thika Town where I have ma own businesses. I am 38 and a businesswoman. I love to listen to Dancing Halls music. I love them a lot. I enjoy music.The simple fact I wish to disclose is that I am looking for a young sugar boy from your page who can properly relate with me as his lovely sugarlady I am looking for someone who can give me love and enjoy life with . I am someone who is rich and wealthy and who can afford to pay for the finer things in life for a good guy.Please I need only serious guy.I am very serious on this thing"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Nancy to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!