SUGARLADY IN NAKURU

Am 36 years old woman seeking hook up with one of u guys please as soon as possible here in Nakuru area. I hope that doesn’t seem unfit to anyone. I am called Lucy Wanjala n am a business woman here though I travel a lot especially to Nairobi for business reason. I tell u this hectic since my husband passed on. I do all the responsibilities that was even done by my husband. So that why I need hook up with someone who will “somehow” replace him. Someone who can give love, care n more importantly assist me in my work during daytime as things are looking quite up for me. I hv no problem with me paying him monthly salary for helping me in my work. I have no child anywhere from any man. I am a very patience, caring and understanding lady. I love music and movies. It really love relax n hv nice especially on weekends. I love to go out and have nice time. I am into clubs especially on weekend hv one beer into ma body to refresh off the work. I also do a little partying when there is one. I need a mature man from the age of 22 and above who is ready to settle down me as his sugar mummy. If can get reply before next weekend I can very happy.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Lucy to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!