SUGARLADY IN WESTLANDS

Hello guys,I want it to be first of all
understood that because I attach
the title “Sugar Mummy” to myself
does not mean I want to be
disturbed by inadequate young men
who cannot satisfy a woman.My name is Magdaline.I am 35 years
old From Westlands.I am a business
woman.I deal mostly on electronic.I
am single and I have no child
depending on me for now but I do
love kids.I am a very fun lady who relate well with all types of pple.I
always love going out and having a
nice time with the right person. I am
also religious.looking for a young
man who just wants to have a nice
time so if you are not into that, don’t bother me.I need someone who is always free and ready to settle
down with a sugarmummy.I need
someone of mature age and mature
mind.Someone who knows how to
talk and behave around a woman.Someone who sees I am
worth the hook up. Anyone
interested and wants to hook up
with me for serious relationship.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Magdaline to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!