A SUGARMUMMY IN KISUMU

I’m Mrs Rosemarry, I saw your fanpage on facebook so I decided to write you this email. I’m 33 years old lady,From Kisumu working with a Non-Governmental organisation here in kenya, I got married at the age of 29 years, for 4 years my marriage was hell.. my husband keeps late night, comes home and do whatever he likes. I confronted him several times and he told me that if am tired, I should divorce him.. so we both had the divorce last year but one , and his property was divided into two because he is wealthy. Right now am leaving and swimming in money alone with ma only only baby girl since the time we both had the divorce. But something is still missing in me, I have been so lonely.. I need a young man that will always be around me, keep me warm and satisfy my s^xual desires.. I promise him one thing, he will never lack money or anything, I will treat him well if treats me well too.I will pay him good. If you think you like me, then leave admin a message requesting hook up with me.I assure u wont regret this hook up.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Rosemary' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!