SUGARLADY IN RUNDA

How is u admin?to all guys am Emma 33 yrs single in
Runda here in Nairobi , am astable financially mum~loaded
and professional on my own~looking for young and serious
guy, i promise to make him happy and provide all the he
requires.If he proves to be a good guy i can even give him
a well paying job in to be incharge of my business.His looks
should not be an issue with me,his behaviour is the great
issue.I am looking for a guy to spend this coming weekend
with my money.He should know how to handle a mature
woman n u know what I mean by that:i dont hv to
elaborate this.. I still go out and have a fun time in clubs. I
love to dance have a nice time. I must watch something hot
in the cinema on Sundays. I need someone who can
appreciate someone like me n who will enjoy being with
me . I just need someone who can be with me and we could
just have fun till we get bored with each other. Someone
to love and appreciate me with his whole heart.This is for
mature and serious minded people.
hanks a lot and hope to hear from a good guy really very soon.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Emma to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!