SUGARLADY IN NYERI

Hi admin it is me Jackline Kienja here at Nyeri Kingo'ng'o area where i reside requesting u to hook me with a serious guy from anywhere for mutual relatonship. hook me with a serious guy who is not a joker n who MUST not be under care of his mum.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before this weekend who can take care of me and show me love. I hv money but I am desperate of tender care and love n u know money can buy love ,which make me feel incomplete.I work with Mount Kenya Bottlers as assistant procurement officer.II have bsiness in Nairobi where i frequently visit whenever i hv free time on weekends n holidays. I wish I could get a serious guy right now but i will wait for one good one admin no problem .I wish admin u could hook me soon,thanx"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Jackline' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!