NICE LADY IN NGONG SEEKS SUGARBOY



Hi admin,I am Alice Gathigia , 34 yrs old very hot woman .Kindly hook me with a gud guy for chatting on facebook or whatsapps for the purpose of knowing each other n to hv relationship in future then we shall plan how to meet.I really need a guy desperately in my life.I have been alone n I hv been doing something that does not please me in my life:masturbating something I hate with all ma heart as a woman .Hook me with one gud who can help me stop this.He must b cool n ready to hv his HIV status checked.He must b fun loving n who loves ladies n ready to forgive me for wht i hv been doing. I am currently working in Nairobi n living here in Ngong area almost near Karen. I was married to one careless man but we divorced two years ago, we had a son but his family forced to leave him with them with him and now here i am as a single and ready to have relationship Kenyan guy anywhere who is ready to relocate if need be. He must b ready to bore me a child coz I am not ready to get married again.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Alice' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!