SUGARLADY IN NAKURU

How is u admin? I am Celin Makena,only 37 years single lady, an auditor by profession n still a business woman. My office is located in Nakuru town where I also own some businesses.I reside in section 58 estate nakuru.I seeking my own toyboy,i dont want to b left behind by the move. I am requesting u to hook me with a young african guy who we can have fun,enjoy life together, spoil with money and love.he must be well conversant on how to have fun with a woman for maximum pleasure n what pleases women.I cater for all of expenses upon hook up .he must be well behaved n pleasure loving. he must be above 18 yrs and caring

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Makena' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!