SUGARMUMMY IN MOMBASA

I really like what you guys are doing here. I have been here for awhile now just getting used to the feel of this sugar mummy page and I believe I am beginning to accept that it is the best and honest FACEBOOK site so far that i can get what i've always wishd to get for a long tym, just that i din't knw how and wea to, I need a young guy who can be with me on agreement basis. someone who is presentable, smart and fun to be with for pleasures and stuff...He can be from any part of Kenya or even Uganda.All i want is his details n his actual location we plan I go for him to be with me from there.i need a serious guy for fun .Please post this for me but don't show my face.. thanx in advance,Jude in Mombasa town"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Jude to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!