SUGARDADDY IN MOMBASA

Hello All ladies,I can be address as a sugar daddy but I am not as rich as some people will want me to be,but at least I drive n have a several plot around major towns in Kenya My name is Edward Giuda. I am a business man and I am also single  i live here Mombasa town where i run my own busiessess. I have a two years old son left by their mother after divorce and he is the love of my life. At nights I love to go out and just chill out with friends before I go home and in the weekends I take my son out for a treat. We have fun andthen we return home. I need a lady who can keep me happy and with whom we can hv a relationship that can lead to marriage though not necessarily .I need someone who is patience and can be understanding. Someone who knows how to play with kids. Anyone who is serious should contact me through admin. Thank you Admin for posting this for me. I sincerely appreciate.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Edward to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!