SUGARMUMMY IN MOMBASA

I’m Catherine, I saw your fanpage on facebook so I decided to write you this request. I’m beautifully made working lady, working with milk production firm here in Mombasa . I am in my late 30′s and I am also a business woman. I am not married to anyone n I hv been single through out of my life. I badly need relationship with a mature minded guy regardless of his age,location,race,religion n tribe.Please connect me with one good guy from ur page admin. . I promise to spend any amount on him as long as he can satisfy my needs.. Thanks. Right now i am in Nakuru town for business reason but I will b back to Mombasa soon

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Cate' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!