SUGARLADY IN MOMBASA

'Hi guys .i am Sossi Natuma from coastal region here in Mombasa.I am an elderly Kenyan lady with a fantasy to meet a young man and have some fun..I'm self employed, fabulous and need a loving person to be with, cool, I will easily tell you the rest when i see you..health check up b4 getting into any naked sexual excitement with any guy is compulsory.I love my body no doubts about that, looking for a man that understands the worth of a lady.I am looking for something discrete or secret relationship with no string attached''

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Sossi to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!