SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

It is really a pleasure for me, as a sugar mummy to have this opportunity to be here and I sincerely hope I can get someone to hook up with who will mean a lot to me. Please this is for those who are really young and not those who think they are young at heart. I would prefer to be addressed as Karen,am from kileleshwa. Am here for the purpose of this post but I would prefer to be addressed in my other name which I would disclose later, when I have gotten the person I need. I am in trade and I also deal on government contract. I just started the government contract of recent when I just got to know a few people and things are really looking up for me. I am not married and if I once was or not does not concern the general public. I have 3 daughters and they are just kids and growing. Well as for likes, I don’t think I do much to have fun. A little outing with family or friends once in a while just to have fun about covers it. I can’t remember participating so much in other activities. I know you young people have a lot of things you would want to try. Well I am open to ideas. As I stated above. I need someone very young with adventurous ideas. I need someone who knows what to do to always make a woman happy. He has to be cool and kind. He must always be romantic with me and that includes in public. If you feel you will be too shy to be around me, then do not bother me at all. Anyone who is interested can write me a message to admin for hook up. I need serious and honest guy as i am very serious on this.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Karen' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!