SUGARLADY IN KERICHO

Admin, i want to first of all say kudos to you for the nice job you are doing here…i say may you keep it up. My name is Linda Wambua,From Kericho,i am tall n beautiful single woman. I am also lively person and i love travelling and visiting new places. Admin, please i need a guy from anywhere in this country or even from neighbouring countries such as Uganda who is ready to b spoilt by a real loaded woman who have money n love.I need a good guy who is very caring, understanding, lovely with a good sense of humor. He must be of excellent behaviour.I also promise to be to his whoever he wants me to be.I will give all he want on earth I can provide n assure him he will never regret meeting me.I will b waiting to hear from u admin as u hook me before this valentine holiday.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Linda' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!