SUGARMUMMY IN RUNDA NRB

Morning Admin ?just got the existence of our great lovely page as was surfing over ma Iphone here in Runda.First I wish to congratulate for the great work u r doing to persons like us.I am Suzzie Malwa originally from Kiambu County.I am a great business woman majorly concentrating on exporting business here in Nairobi.Ma husband went to Dubai fr busina six years ago never to return since then till now.I hv tried to contact him unsuccessfully,gone there bt all in vain,nowhere to b found.I hv one baby boy I got outside wedlock out of need,currently in a boarding school here in Nairobi.Kindly extend some of ur favour by hooking me to one guy frm our great pg.he must be 18yrs n above,slightly alcoholic n strictly non-smoker.he must be decent n loving,caring guys.waiting.urs Suzzie.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Suzzie' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!