SUGARLADY IN KISAUNI

My name is Vicky Wanja from Kisauni. I am 34 years, I hve a son who is now 2yrs and I am single. I am luking for a resposible man who is also kenyn and. Let me knw if any interested. No games,no dishonesty.......i want a guy who can comfortbly handle issues without involving others. He must be a sexually fit like me,and have sexual vigour.. Am not desperate or after money coz i hav plenty for myself and my son n to sustain him, i just want to be involved with someone who isnt married before. From ages 18 to 45

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Vicky' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!