GAY IN SOUTH B

Hello admin n all fans, dedicated members of this page, I am Paul Matu here in South B.I am financially stable and can buy an ass at any cost. I am fed up with a sis fucking guy i have been in a relationship for the last two years for now.He is too much demanding from me.He charges me an average of ksh 4,000 per night of service,which is very costly for me admin. I need a cheaper gay i can fuck at a lower price.am very happy today to realise that all I have been looking for is exactly what some of you guys on this page are willing to give me to get money.am rich ,like now i am constructing 55 milion massionate in Langata where i will relocate to in my own half an acre land but lonely and i just want a siz GAY guy who will remove all this loneliness from me.I cannot waste my precious time with women coz i will never b reach .An asshole is more powerful,less streessful and sweeter than a vagina men!!! i want a relationship with no strings attached. i want a gay guy who is no tied up by time who will be available for me when am in need of him.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Paul to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!