SUGARLADY IN MOMBASA

"hi admin .am Imelda Juma ,29yrs loving n caring young lady . .I have been looking for a guy for a relationship with no avail for a long time since I left my boyfriend.I count myself lucky for getting this chance of getting such as this site where women get hooked for real.In fact i was relaxing in ma compound in ma home n was searching facebook hook up pages and that how i hv landed here.I hope my problem will b well served on this page completely. .Well,am government employee n a business lady here Mombasa and would love to meet a guy who is ready for a relationship n Willing to satisfy me emotionally and I will take care of his needs....kindly do not expose my contacts on ur page.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Imelda to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!