SUGARLADY IN MOMBASA

hi admin n all those may see this message, am Pascalin Nungari , just 32yrs old woman, loving n caring mother of one young daughter n a son .I a business woman here in Mombasa from where i take imported shoes from here to Nairobi for sales a good business left by my late husband. I import shoes from Thai Land n Indonesia. I would love to meet a guy who is ready for a discreet relationship willing to take care of my needs in return for maintenance n financial support to cater for his needs .He should also have business mind to help me expand my business n give him some work too. I have been looking for a young guy for a mutual relationship to no success since my husband kicked the buckets since 2004 out of grievious road accident along Mombasa-Nairobi highway when met an on-coming speeding lorry when on business mission. May God rest his soul in peace!.I feel comforted whenever i see a site such as this one where i can send my request for the hook up just for someone who can provide love to a woman like I .I hope my long existing problem will b well solved on this page completely. .I hv no husband he died long time ago n i need his replacement i cant stay this way again,it is painful...kindly do not expose my contacts on ur page n let there b no jokers on this issue plz.thanx


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Pascaline to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!