SUGARLLADY IN NAIROBI

Hi admin?am Valentina, a proud Kenyan lady.am 27 years old and just completed my masters degree from a university in UK but  live here in Loresho area. am now back and am overwhelmed by this thing about online hook up. I want you guys to hook me up with a responsible,reasonable,mature man who can treat me well n in return treat him well back financially, am from a well off family and so i got some money to spend on any willing guy. I need a person who is confident and funny to have good moments with. i speak fluent Swahili,English,French and mother-tongue.I love music and football and am a Chelsea fan to the gene.thanks

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Valentina to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!