SUGARLADY IN RUAKA

"My name is Bernice, 32 years old living in ruaka, single but was once married but I got out of marriage..I am a divorced but now single business woman.here in Nairobi town. I will not be sharing the nature of my business i do but will say the nature of my job makes me to travel alot around the country and mostly East Africa countries.I am extremely happy sugarlady to find a place where I can meet with someone who I really want in ma life. I am scared abit of being exposed and embarrassed in public by going after a younger guy for a sexual relationship as I can never predict how my friends who see this will react. I am looking for someone special, loving relation n affectionate man for love n sex...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship with a sugarlady...not just a few dates. I love to just relax and enjoy myself n that why i need a guy. I love to do too many things I will not be mentioning here.I will tell n show him what i like.thanx."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Bernice' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!