SUGARLADY IN KERICHO

Admin, i am Zipporah from Kericho working with and local city council. i am a working class a woman, my closest friend who knows of my status as single recommended me to you that are the one that can eradicated my problem. please i want you to connect me with a young serious guy from Kericho or any other place if willing to relocate to Kericho ....... please the dude must be above 22yrs becos i am 33yrs and he must mature in mind and a good manner...he must also b good in bed n know how to cuddle a woman till she is satisfied. thanks.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Zippy to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!