SUGARMUMMY IN NAIROBI

Hi Admin n all interested men, My name is Morrin Wanja and am from Nairobi,utawala area estate. I currently reside inutawala n I do work in town centre where I do own cosmetic distribution business. i need a young man who feel interested in me n who surely know can provide care n love unto me .I don't care much or at all about his tribe, education level, financial status or religion as far he is the right person I can get along with him very well. I just need him be average in terms of age n willing to relocate if far. I will b very greatful if it happen u help me.I promise to pay him well as it is absolute unfair for him not pay him for his time. Also tell him i hv one toddler baby.thank u very much admin.If you think you are perfect for me please contact the admin through the message box for more info about how to get hooked-up to me and more of my details

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Morrin to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!