SUGALADY IN NAKURU

"Hi admin all toyboys on this page.I am Onuma Chinyere, a a government logistic officer here in Nakuru ,financially stable woman n currently working with one of the government ministry of here.I wish to get serious hook up from this page by u admin to a good responsible mature guy who can openly expresssly state it here due to my status n u know it wont appear moralily right.I am not married nor hv i ever done it in my life. I hv one small babby girl who stay with my house girls.I am based at Milimani,Nakuru. He may b from any part of Kenya as far willing to relocate.I will find something he can do to keep him busy n I will pay him.He must b a person who can b trusted with my money n wealth." HIV test is mandatory'

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Chinyere' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!