SUGARLADY IN KIAMBU

Hi admin n all your fans .I am Lydiah from Kiambu county working as assistant manager in a local organization here in Thika .I am here as a sugarmummy seeking a lovely guy who can show me love n care.I just need someone who is real and ready to handle a relationship with a woman. I am was married n divorced and do not want my family knowing what I am doing now. just need discreet relationship. I need someone younger and stronger to come and be with me to satisfy my needs. I need someone who can be special to me. Anyone who knows he truly need a relationship with me should leave me a message with admin. I am not looking for someone who is badly misbehaved please. Thank you

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Lydiah to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!