WEALTHY LADY IN NAKURU


 'Hi admin ,i am Edna Maoka here in Nairobi. I am doing okay for myself finacially but have not met  a man ready to settle with me. Maybe because of nature of my job. I am seeking a handsome man  that is ready to settle down and likes children.I am really not sure if I want to be exposed that I am  looking for a young guy but i dont care of those who know what they shall say I know I have made  the money to be classified as a sugar mummy and so I do not mind the title. I am here seeking a  young guy who also knows how to have a nice time. I need someone very decent respectful that I  would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always  make him happy.''

 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Edna to +254 707 794 203 or  Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted  will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!