SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

My name is Abby,33 year old woman from Nairobi west area of Nairobi county. Am very passionate ,respectful n hot woman who can drive any man crazy. Am an independent working class woman..i love having fun. That a fact I cannt hide ..I also like humorous guys in my environment. For me am not looking for serious dating right away, coz not a lot of available time to date owing to the fact that I am busy, but can make time for the right person who is ready to make love with me especially on weekends.. I'm looking to meet a good loving guy with a positive outlook of life to share good times with him. I do not want to disclose so much about myself here coz I feel that this is not the right place to do so. Not that I am too private but I don’t think this should be the best place to share so much about me. I just need a good guy from anywhere (n I hope u understand what I mean by a good guy admin) who is free most of his time and would not have any problem sharing his good time with me.Any interested young guy should leave a message to admin and I will get back to you tomorrow. U must b 18 years n over, not kids I am looking forward to meeting u soon.Thanks admin

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Abby' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!