SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

Hi admin am Madam Veronicah Makena 40 yrs from Nairobi Kitengela but i work at Nairobi town . I’m born and raised here in my county… I am generally a good person with a vision of accumulating wealth for future use of ma children. I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I am a single woman with two kids-one baby boy n one baby girl .I am a woman of good character and very hardworking,i spend most of ma time driving in major towns for business reasons,I do also have business in Nakuru Town.Without wasting time,all i want admin is a cute reliable, caring, faithful, loyal, truthful, loving, goals achiever, honest, confidential, committed to relationship, visionary, conservative, passionate, romantic, cute and loving guy from any part but preferably from Nairobi ,thika n Nakuru.the guy must be ready to prove that he can deal with a woman like me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Veronicah to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!