SUGARLADY IN NAKURU

'Morning admin?,I am Irene, avery young single mama from Mawanga in Nakuru where i have 5000 acres of Land left by my late husband. how does this online hook up work? please I just need a man who can keep me company. When i say a man i mean a guy of any age as far he is good in bed.A man is a any male who is good in bed regardless of the age.Am single independent & financially stable, My friend told me she got a guy from here so help me find a cool young guy that is responsible n who can accompany me n keep me happy! they can drop me a message to you n get me one..thank you''

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Irene to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!