SUGARMUMMY IN ELDORET

Hello People, I want it to be first of all understood that because I attach the title “Sugar Mummy” to myself does not mean I want to be disturbed by inadequate young men who cannot satisfy a woman. My name is Ophrah Njiruta . I am 35 years old. I am a business woman here in Eldoret. I deal mostly on electronic. I am single and I have no child depending on me for now but I do love kids. I am a very fun lady who relate well with all types of pple. I always love going out and having a nice time with the right person. I am also religious . I am not here looking for a young man who just wants to have a nice time so if you are not into that, don’t bother me. I am not here looking for someone who does not know how to cater for himself and looking for someone to cater for him. Please don’t bother. I need someone who is always free on weekends and ready to settle down with a sugarmummy. I need someone of mature age and mature mind. Someone who knows how to talk and behave around a woman. Someone who sees I am worth the hook up. Anyone interested and wants to hook up with me for serious relationship

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word " Ophrah to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!!