SUGARLADY IN KAKAMEGA


Hi admin??am Ruth Nanjala,Am 34yrs ,currently am in Kakamega Just split from a long relationship with my money loving husband and thought I know I hv found a place where I can get hooked up with a good guy from this page,I am no longer interested with elderly commanding men. life is too short to waste with men who don’t even have respect for women, they just waste your time with nothing tangible to show .I completely fed up with them and i am looking responsible guy who is ready to settle with a woman of my type.Am looking for a dude who is fun-loving coz am also fun loving myself, above 18 years n ready to b spoiled with money. I am looking for happiness and i will provide more hapiness to him than he expect .Any guy regardless of the tribe should make application for hook up with me to admin.I enjoy cooking,exercise, and more importantly sex. I am enthusiastic, intelligent and adventurous lady who love meeting new people who mean alot in my life. I am young Beautiful kenyan lady ,clear no non-sense kind of lady from any unserious guy.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Ruth to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!