A GAY IN NAIROBI


Hi admin n all guys online who might b interested in me. Im a 24 years old student in one of the local colleges here in Nairobi, I am real gay guy who just got divorced from a gay sugardaddy from Lang’ata where I used to stay with him before divorce this weekend coz he was harassing me. Now I am stranded what to do, where to go, where to get money, where to stay .He kicked me out following disagreement on the previous day concerning money n I had to go away. I am now here seeking ur help on how i get on rich gay sugar daddy coz I know n believe they r there n no doubt.plz do me a favor please admin n I will pay u good. I am good sucker n fucker when it comes to bed. I need an independent man who is ready to b completely spoilt by me with sex.I take cigarette n beer.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Jony' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!