SUGARLADY IN KILELESHWA

Hi admin i am here once again, Ester  still from ma place Kileleshwa in Nairobi this time seeking n requesting to rehook me with another guy.Hahahahaha….Admin u seem a big joker n unserious!!!!! Howz can u huk me with such a guy,a mere joker???totally unserios n a big joker I can say.Just imagine since u hooked me I hv never set an eye on him!!!! We just talk on phone though he sent me his photos on email n seemed no bad at all. I hv been calling him since huk up to meet but he just tell me he is fearing to meet me n to cheat on her young girl friend coz he is saved.then why was he asking for a hook up with me.he ought to hv stopped.i hv been persuading him with no success. I told him to leave that girl for me n refused saying he will have us two.i cannt accept that. We were to meet last Friday but his 4n went off just an hour of meeting.I am fed up with this nonsenses!!! Just hook me with any other guy who seem serious on hook up n will be honored to be with me.DONT HUK WITH A JOKER PLZ!!I am a great lady I work hard, make my own money,car,n I can take care of myself! am looking for single and loving guy from anywhere for friendship,romance n free time dating n leisure not such a joker . I am a fun-loving woman. I enjoy home sex movies and some music.I am looking for a young man from anywhere in kenya to stay with here at kileleshwa who is interested in a serious sexual relation. HIV status check is mandatory!. I want someone I can see on Facebook or send me a mail. I am really looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for everything Admin and God bless you guys

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word ''Ester to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!