-A YOUNG LADY WANTED AS A MARRIAGE PARTNER

"Morning Admins, my name is Victor architecture by profession. I wish u get me a young lady, not below 20 years. I am single after divorcing my wife who left me with my young daughter who i take care..Am single and looking for serious lady between 20-37yrs for a serious relationship that may lead to marriage .Idon't mind whether the lady is poor or not because i have enough money and i just want a young lady who can show me true love.Any tribe is welcome so long as she is a nice looking lady with medium size&height.If interested in me,get my contacts from the Admin of this hook up site and we meet.I am located in Mombasa area, where I have built my house"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Victor' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!