-A SEXY LADY SEEKING A TOYBOY

"HELLO young toyboys, Am Eunice, 35 years old. I know am already old but my sexual urge has become very unbearable for me since my husband death. My husband left me 8 years ago after a tragic heart attack which left him in a coma for three months, later on he succumbed to death. I have been hell to heal this wound especially bearing the fact that my children are far and wide and all are married with their businesses. I would like to hook up with a cute babe boy who can sexually satisfy my sexual urges. should be 25 and above years, not above 40 n i will pay him good for his services".
.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Eunice' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!