-A SEXY SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

Hello Admin, I need to first of all wish you all and that includes your readers and followers a happy holiday ahead. I sincerly have been following you guys for a while now and I am very impressed. Please I recommend you get guys to get posted as well. Hunt for them as you hunt for we women.My name is Charity Mwena and I based in Nairobi,Runda estate. I am more or less an organizer and an entertainer. I have organized shows as far as Nakuru and Kisumu. I am a really cool lady if you get to me. I have to be hard and very rigid because of the nature of my job. I need to be hard because if I am not, I will not get what I want to be done, when I want it to be done, as it should be done. I need someone who can run when I need him to and to slow down when I need him to. I need someone who can do as I want, when I want and exactly how I want. I don’t want someone with an initiative. I don’t want someone who claims he can think for me and go against me. He has to also be handsome and strong. He has to know how to represent me wherever he is.He has to know how best the "work" should be done.I will also provide him work to do when I am not with him Anyone interested should please write a message to admin.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Charity' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!