-SUGARLADY IN MUTHAIGA

"Hello Guys..Please I am here as a sugarmummy completely into young men who love elderly women. I am looking for a sugarboy to spend with ma money n time with him. I need to spoil one toyboy with my money,sex n love.My name is Monicah from Muthaiga Nairobi.I have good personal job n I drive good vehicle. I am single lady seeking an online hook up with a mature minded guy and won’t be here if I wasn’t. I need a young dude who can be lover of my life. I need someone who is mature and really looking for a serious relationship."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Monicah' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!