-BEAUTIFUL LADY FROM NAIROBI SEEKING A FUCKMATE

"Admin, i am Eva Mungeni from Hurlinghum estate,here in Nairobi . i am a working class a woman, my closest friend who knows of my status recommended me to you that are the one that can eradicated my sexual problem. please i want you to connect me with a guy good in bed from Nairobi or thika or any other place if willing to relocate........ please the guy must be above 20yrs becos i am turning 30yrs next month and he must mature in mind and a good manner...she must also b good in bed n know how to cuddle a woman till she is satisfied."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Eva' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!