-A SUGARLADY IN ELDORET

Am Maryann Cheruiyot by name,34 yrs and live in Eldoret but visit Mombasa offenly for business reasons I saw your page as I was on FB on ma android and thts how i got here, don't know if this really true but I would love to try it out. i am hoping to get a good guy from our 
page who understands why am here.I was once married but I divorced and that was a long time ago. I am very single now. I have no kids and I do not see it as a concern to anyone here since I am not looking for a husband to give a baby. I can handle all financial aspect of the relationship we shall hv . That is quite eas y for me as long as long as he can make me '"happy'" thnks n feel like a woman again

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Marryann' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!