-A RICH TOP GAY IN KISUMU CITY

Hi admin n all your fans .I am Franco Omondi from Kisumu city .I was married but now divorced. I am Just that I am quite unhappy with lonely life and I need a gay younger and stronger to come and be with me to satisfy me. I need someone who can be special to me. Anyone who knows he is below 40 should leave me a message with admin. I am not looking for someone who is older please. I need a a gud gay guy who want a gay guy like me in his relationship .kindly hook me please.I am desperately in need of a siz gay .I ill spice up the relationship by spending my money and him provide what i dont have n what he want.I hv no problem wih that. Thank you.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Franco' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!