-EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI SEEKS ANOTHER SUGARBOY

"Hi Admin I am  single business sugarlady based in Kakamega.My Name is Beatrice and I am 33years financially stable single and never married lady,working with family owned biscuit making company based in industrial area.On 23rd September i came seeking hook up with a mature sugarboy from u guys n u got me a guy but to be open n flank i didnt like the guy.I hate the character of the guy.I dismissed him within one week.How can a guy come begging for my money and yet we have stayed together not even a week.The guy was not for relationship and love but it was very clear he was in a serious money hunting mission.For that one week i was with him,he never mentioned love,it was all about money.I hate the nature of character.I was even leaving in fear till i decided to tell a soldier to eject him out n never be allowed back to ma house.I took the keys from him.I never trusted him at.I am came to realise he cheated on his age,u told me he told u he was 24yrs,i saw his real National ID it indicated he was born in 1984 meaning he was over 30yrs.Get me another serious guy who is for love,relationship.I will give him money i have no problem.Let him be real and not a lier like that one.I was to explore in african landscape of love,sex and relationship.I also want a baby from an African guy.Thanks"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Beatrice' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!