-A RICH SUGARLADY IN KILELESHWA

Hello all young Serious Men…I really appreciate what you guys are doing in this site for sugar mummies and mature women. My name is Samantha and I live .I would have loved to show how beautiful I really look but I do like my privacy and I have already gone too far by giving my name. Well that aside, I am single and I do not have a child yet but I do love children. I dont want to get married but i may wish have a kid from u guys. As to what I do for fun. I do a lot of things. Whatever will make me happy including pre-planned sex. I love to swim, go to watch exciting movies with either my friends or my date. I am not really a freak for parties and clubs but I do go from time to time to have a nice time. I am looking for a young man who is seeking a woman to have a nice time with. The fact that I said I am a sugar mummy looking for someone to hook up with does not mean I need any Tom, Dick and Harrry to come and bother me. I need very serious person. I need a serious man who is ready to settle down with me. He has to be handsome and tall. His skin colour does not matter but I don’t want someone fat. He must either be working or willing to do the work i will offer him. I will be a very submissive woman,i will give him whatever he likes. I will help in any and every way I can to support my man. I will love and care for him with every thing he like and will make sure he is always happy. Any interested man should kindly let me know through admin. I need someone who can really be honest. I need you to tell me as much as you can about yourself.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Samantha' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!