-RICH SUGARLADY FROM NAKURU SEEKING A PLAYBOY

Now my name is vallery from Milimani,Nakuru,, 37 years old and a mother of one baby girl. I separated with my husband 2 years ago when my daughter was born and i have been single. I am a business lady in Nakuru and a residence there. I need a hook up with a young man who can satisfy my sexual needs whenever they arise.... I prefer dark guys with strong muscles and broad shoulders. He should have a great ability to keep a woman of my type in bed. All the other qualities that i expect from him will be discussed on our meeting.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Vallery' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!