-A NICE SUGARMUMMY IN KITALE

My name is  i am Ivy Nafula from Kitale.jokers aside and i want a good caring guy from rift valley,western or nyanza, but if none is available i can take from any other region for an intimate relationship.i will provide him with everything he requires thats why i dont need jokers bcoz they will only eat my money and run away like they do to some ladies.admin pliz i beg you not to hook me to such, i would rather live single than have a thief or a hooligan come my way.he should be party n fun loving and one who i will miss spending my time with.keep up the good work.the hook up should be as soon as you can!!!  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Ivy' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!