-A MARRIAGE PARTNER SEEKER


'Am Joyleen  35yrs old from Ukunda here in Mombasa a single working class independent woman with only one baby girl who is in boarding private school . I live on my own after my lovely husband died few years ago out of cancer illness. I am now looking for a mature man strictly not older than me for a serious intimate relationship that might lead to marriage in Mombasa or any other place as far willing to relocate ,mst be hiv negative, preferable someone who is settled in life and is ready to accept me the way I am . .. I am grown up woman and extremely independent. I would love to meet someone who would like to spend his precious time with me, and do things together .No jokers pls”

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Joyleen' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!