-A SUGARMUMMY IN NAKURU

How is u admin?to all guys am Ester 38 yr single and stable financially mum~loaded and professional woman on my own~looking for young and serious guy, i promise to make him happy and provide him necessities in life.I am in Nakuru Milimani area n he can b from anywhere in this republic of kenya. I have been feeling a need to have my own guy who can be with me but I must confess n say it not simple to get one as u can go on the road approaching any guy u admire,u will b perceived mad!! I was just wondering whether I could get an online guy n that why I am trying this from u admin for the first time. If it is real n for sure there is a guy who may need hook up, please do me a favour n hook me please. His looks should not be an issue of discussion with me bora asikuwe ugly sana,his behaviour is the great issue.He should know how to handle a mature woman n u know what I mean by that:i dont hv to elaborate this.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Ester' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!