-BEAUTIFUL,SEXY SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

I’m Miss Harriet, a really great fan of your fanpage on facebook since last year when I signed up to face book .I hv bin intently observing each n every status u post n I hv really confirm u do hook women of my status n so I decided to write you this email requesting u to do the same for me. I’m 33 years old lady, previously a working class lady with certain local bank here in Nairobi town but dropped out n started my own business which has really succeed so far. I had a boyfriend since I was 16yrs who I really loved with all my heart but thing went bad n we had to leave @ other n all was hell.since that happening I just hated getting married,I lost taste in married.All my classmate in college got married now with children n husbands .I still miss something in life-a relationship, I have been so lonely n alone that I now feel I nid to welcome someone young in my life..I need a young man who fil the confident of a man to b with me, as his mum, stay together, I provide anything financial n have family finally if possible. I truly mean this frm my heart n I am serious. I promise him love,care n being faithful. I will treat him well regardless of his age, tribe, color or family origin. If you think you like me, then leave admin a message requesting hook up with me.I assure u good future with me.thanks,shall b waiting t hear from u admin soon probably before the week end.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Harriet' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!