-BEAUTIFUL WHITE SUGARLADY IN NAIROBI

Hello Admin,
I have been following you on Facebook and I have a little complain. There are very few men that are posted in your site. I mean men who are who I am looking for. It is for the fact that they are few that has made me come to get myself posted in hope that I will find someone I am looking for. My name is Luana Moturayo and I am a assistant at one of the Companies in Westlands,Nairobi. I am 32 years of age. I am average in height and slim. I believe you can see all that in my snap. I reside in Loresho estate in the wonderful place called Westlands. You can see my colour and looks and I hope I would be seen as beautiful. I love to read and study when I am and I love to sing and dance, especially dance in clubs. I also love shopping. I have a shape eye for the finer things in life. I am here looking for a handsome young African man between the age of 19 to 49. I don’t care about his height, skin colour nor location. I just need him to be lovingly capable to take care of me. I will cater for his need

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Luana' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!