-SWEET LADY IN THIKA SEEKIN A TOYBOY

Hello Sweet People Here..The site really looks nice and seems like a wonderful place to me. Iam Mercy Manumba,33yrs from Thika section 9.Am a  nice,charmin,sexy n romantic working class lady seeking for someone sweet to hangout with me on this coming weekend. I sincerely do not want to disclose a lot about myself. I just want someone who would like to be with me for something real and serious.Please I am very serious on this please.Please interested dont hesitate please, write me a message to admin seeking hook up with me. Thanks Admin for posting this for me. I really appreciate your work.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word 'Mercy' to +254 707 794 203 or Whatsapp on +254 707 794 203.This is for serious and willing +18yrs person only, any joker noted will be disregarded n ignored as usual!!